WHO WE ARE:
“I believe the cornerstone of our success with Tidewater Valve and Fitting is attributed to a lesson I learned early in life from my father: when you create an environment that emphasizes placing your client’s needs first you forge a long-lasting relationship that carries a bond far beyond that of just being a salesperson.”
-Michael Bernier, VP and Owner
We are Tidewater Valve & Fitting, Inc. (TVF), a SWaM certified Woman-Owned Micro Small Business established January 2003. Our clients are our priority and where our loyalty lies.
Our Department of Small Business & Supplier Diversity certification number is 648231.
We are categorized as an industrial supply house traditionally stocking Pipe, Valves and Fittings (PVF) in ferrous and non-ferrous metals as well as PVC Schedule 40 and Schedule 80.
- We customize our inventory based on our clients’ needs
- We are pleased to offer FREE local delivery
- We conveniently offer NO minimum order requirements
- We are loyal to our valued clients
QUALITY PRODUCTS:We offer top of the line brands with products that you can trust, like 3M and Kimberly Clark. We pride ourselves in stocking mainly USA-made piping material in carbon, galvanized and copper alloys along with import 316 stainless and 125# brass for maximum corrosion resistance.
In addition to our piping products we conveniently stock many items that complement our PVF inventory including:
- 3M Abrasives, PPS, Safety, Tapes, Adhesives and Sealants
- Kimberly Clark Professional Wypalls, Janitorial, Nitrile gloves, Safety and Coveralls
- Chromalox Heat Trace
- Miro Polycarbonate pipe supports
- MRO products including WD-40, Krylon spray paints, disposable rags, zip ties, pallet jacks, Procell batteries, Starrett hole saws, hacksaw & reciprocating blades, Stanley tape measures as well as many other various tools.
In addition to our inventory of PVF supplies, we also rent Ridgid SeeSnake inspection equipment and Nibco press tools. We are certified by Ridgid Tool to service their diagnostic, inspection & locating products as well as their general-purpose machines.